This group-based education program is based on the SoSafe! framework which is an excellent tool for people living with an intellectual disability and autism spectrum disorder. It develops the skills needed to build and maintain healthy relationships.
Family, Friends and Relationships is a program specifically tailored to meet the needs of people living with an intellectual disability and autism spectrum disorder. These individuals often experience greater complexity in negotiating relationships and encounter increased social and sexual vulnerability. They have the right and need to safely access social opportunities and meaningful relationships.
Family, Friends and Relationships is designed to help them develop their skills in forming and maintaining healthy, respectful relationships.
Details of person making the enrolment
Who we can contact if we have questions about the enrolment.
Information about the NDIS Participant
Do you have a disability or other condition that we should know about in providing this training to you? If so, please tell us what assistance we can provide in the box below.
Cost, Payment & Invoice Details
The total fee for the Family, Friends and Relationships program is $1536.82. This includes:
- 3 x 2 hour group skills development (funded under Increased Social and Community Participation)
- 6 hrs + 2.5 hrs prep/tailoring/admin @ $28.07 = $238.59
- 4 x 2 hour group counselling sessions (funded under Improved Daily Living Skills)
- 8 hrs + 3 hrs prep/tailoring/admin @ $49.93 = $549.23
- 3 x 1 hour individual counselling sessions (funded under Improved Daily Living Skills)
- 3 hrs face to face + 2 hrs prep/admin @ $149.80 = $749
Please tell us the invoice recipient name / business, email, phone and address details if different from 'Details of person making the enrolment'.
Family, Friends and Relationships is delivered under the support items:
|SUPPORT CATEGORY: Increased Social and Community Participation
Skills development in a group
||Training for the participant in a group of 2 or more to increase their independence in daily personal activities
| SUPPORT CATEGORY: Improved Daily Living Skills
||Facilitating self-knowledge, emotional acceptance and growth and the optimal development of personal resources through a group session. Assisting participants to gain their personal goals and gain greater insight into their lives. Group of 3.
||Facilitating self-knowledge, emotional acceptance and growth and the optimal development of personal resources through a group session. Assisting participants to gain their personal goals and gain greater insight into their lives.
If these items are not included in your NDIS plan or you are not sure, please contact SHFPACT for further information.
SHFPACT training cancellation policy:
Our policy is that cancellation without charge or with a full refund is available 7 days prior to the commencement of the course. If a cancellation is requested after the 7 day period a partial refund of 50% will be given. If the course has not been paid and a cancellation is requested after the 7 day period the participant will be invoiced for 50% of the course fees.
As the person lodging this enrolment form I understand (and the participant of the program where applicable understands) that:
- Only the training session can be invoiced to an NDIS/NDIA plan
- By submitting this form this I am confirming there are funds available in the support clusters indicated above in the NDIS plan in question.
- The resources of the session will be invoiced separately
- It is up to the person lodging the enrolment form to supply all the details necessary for SHFPACT staff to process this enrolment
SHFPACT staff will not be responsible for chasing up on details and may not be able to enrol participants if details are missing.
- There is a cancellation policy and agree to the conditions.
If you have any questions about the enrolment process please do not hesitate to contact SHFPACT staff on (02) 6247 3077 or email – [email protected]