SoSAFE! Goes to Work for Managers and Co-Workers builds workplace skills for managers and co-workers of people with intellectual disability and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
SoSAFE! Goes to Work for Managers and Co-workers is a one day training for managers and co-workers of people with intellectual disability and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
The training will provide you with the skills, tools and strategies from the SoSAFE! framework to support co-workers living with intellectual disability and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
The training will be tailored to meet the needs of your workplace, and includes:
- Understanding disability, sexuality and social safety
- Introduction to SoSAFE! concepts, language and tools
- Applying SoSAFE! tools in the workplace
- Overview of SoSAFE! Goes to Work and how to apply re-enforcement strategies
- OK and Not OK workplace behaviours, language and things
- Setting and maintaining boundaries
- Problem solving skills using the SoSAFE! framework
Option 1 - Single workplace
Time: 6.5 hours
Cost: $3950 (incl. GST) for up to 25 participants from the workplace. This assumes training venue will be provided.
Option 2 - Multiple workplaces
Cost: $395 (incl. GST) per person