This 3 day training course is designed for professionals who wish to improve their knowledge and skills in provision of information to clients about sexuality and health. participants will learn to work non-judgementally alongside clients to achieve positive outcomes.
This interactive training course covers
- Fundamentals of sexuality and sexual and reproductive health
- Sexuality across the lifespan
- Skills to identify and work productively with personal values and clients’ values
- Human rights and sexual rights
- Sexuality and diversity
- Sexuality and the law
- Resources and referrals
Pre-Requisite: Training participants will receive a workbook. This workbook must be completed and submitted by Monday 30 April. This is not an onerous workbook and is required to ensure everyone has appropriate baseline knowledge before starting the face to face component.
Be quick! Spots are limited. Enrolments close Friday 27 April.
DATE AND TIME
Fridays 4, 11 & 18 May 2019
9.30am – 4.30pm
Youth Coalition of the ACT
46 Clianthus Street, O'Connor, ACT 2602
- $465 incl GST
- SHFPACT Member $365 incl GST
- Early Bird & Multiple enrolments from one workplace $400 incl GST
(includes SHFPACT Membership)