Free Safe and Inclusive Schools Initiative Core LGBTQIA+ Training (TQI Accredited)
Do you want to learn about how you can contribute to building safer and more inclusive schools for all students?
The Safe and Inclusive Schools Initiative are running a free 3 Hour * TQI-accredited training workshop to unpack and examine the experiences of Australian LGBTQIA+ students, and how to be more inclusive.
Come along to this free TQI-accredited training to:
- Explore and unpack gender, sex, and sexuality
- Understand the school experiences of Australian LGBTQIA+ students
- Examine current research on Australian LGBTQIA+ students
- Discover how SAIS can help support you and your school
- Learn how to build a safe and supportive school
- Discuss strategies to select and include appropriate teaching and learning resources in your classroom and school
- Network with other educators and school staff
*2-hour TQI accredited training is also available, as is tailored face-to-face or online delivery. All school staff are welcome to attend either training option at no cost.
2023 PUBLIC TRAINING
- TERM 1 : 21 MARCH 2023
- TERM 2 : 13 JUNE 2023
Level,1 28 University Avenue
Canberra ACT 2601
This course is TQI Accredited
[Image Description: ACT TQI 2022 Accreditation Program Logo]
- Created on .
- Last updated on .