Contraceptive Implant (Implanon NXT) Training Workshop
The SHFPACT Contraceptive Implant (Implanon NXT) Training Workshop has been designed for Doctors and GP’s who wish to learn safe insertion and removal of the contraceptive implant.
- Demonstrate safe insertion of the contraceptive implant
- Demonstrate safe removal of the contraceptive implant
- Counsel patients on the use of the contraceptive implant
- Manage common side effects associated with the contraceptive implant
1.5 hour face to face workshop, includes theory and practise on a model arm. SHFPACT is a leading provider of training for excellence in the delivery of sexual and reproductive health in primary care for GPs and GP registrars.
- RACGP QICPD Activity 197231
- Category 3 points.
- ACRRM accreditation pending
Sexual Health & Family Planning ACT
Level 1, 28 University Ave, Canberra City
Google Maps Link
2022 COURSE TIMES DATE
2023 COURSE TIMES DATES