Join the AusCAPPS Network
The Australian Contraception and Abortion Primary Care Practitioner Support (AusCAPPS) Network supports the Australian primary care workforce (including general practitioners, practice nurses and community pharmacists) in providing contraception and abortion care. AusCAPPS is a national, secure and free online space that provides:
- The opportunity to ask questions to peers and expert clinicians
- Connection to a database of general practitioners, nurses and pharmacists who provide LARC and EMA services in primary care
- Access to LARC and EMA training and education opportunities
- Access to clinical resources and guidelines
- Evidence-based research and updates related to LARC and EMA
- Access to webinars and podcasts about LARC and EMA care
The AusCAPPS Network has the support of many organisations working to improve women’s health in Australia, including the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, Pharmaceutical Society of Australia, Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association, as well as other family planning and industry organisations.
- To join the AusCAPPS Network, visit medcast.com.au/communities/auscapps.
[ID: Watercolour illustration of many different types of women on a light pink background, AusCAPPS Join Now.]