It was a fabulous night at Palace Electric Canberra darlings as we raised money for Sexual Health & Family Planning ACT (SHFPACT).
Funds raised from the night went to support SHFPACT to:
- Deliver high quality sexual health clinics at reduced costs for young people and people on low incomes
- Work with people with disabilities to promote healthy relationships, social safety skills and sexual health
- Support school communities to be safe, inclusive places for all students, families and staff
- Promote sexual health a positve lifestyle choices to the whole community
- Support teachers to provide high quality sexuality and relationships education in schools
- Train the health workforce to deliver better care in reproductive and sexual health
The evening was sponsored by Palace Electric and FUSE Magazine.