This Workshop is designed for:
GP’s who wish to learn safe insertion and removal of the contraceptive implant.
- Demonstrate safe insertion of the contraceptive implant
- Demonstrate safe removal of the contraceptive implant
- Counsel patients on the use of the contraceptive implant
- Manage common side effects associated with the contraceptive implant
1.5 hour face to face workshop, includes theory and practice on a model arm. SHFPACT is a leading provider of training for excellence in the delivery of sexual and reproductive health in primary care for GPs and GP registrars.
- Thursday 22 November 2018
- 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Option A — $75 (SHFPACT Non-Members)
- Option B — $10 (SHFPACT Professional Members)
*For SHFPACT professional members See our website for membership details.
Light refreshments will be provided.
RACGP QICPD Activity 138620 3 Category 2 points ACCRM id 13679 2 core points