2023 Annual General Meeting Announcement
SHFPACT Council invites you to the Annual General Meeting of Sexual Health and Family Planning ACT Incorporated (SHFPACT).
The Annual General Meeting will be held:
- Wednesday 29 November 2021
5.30pm for 6.00pm start
- Canberra Museum and Gallery
176 London Cct, Canberra ACT 2601
Members who are unable to attend in person are welcome to join the meeting online using the ZOOM platform. Further details for the login event will be provided when members, friends and guests register their attendance.
- Welcome and Acknowledgement of Country
- Previous minutes and business arising
- Presentation of Annual Report and Audited Financial Statements 2023
- Election of new Council members
- Appointment of Auditor
- Any other Business
- Guest presentations:
SHFPACT Council is very pleased to welcome as our guest presenter at this year’s AGM
Associate Professor Barbara Baird
Dr Baird is a Women's & Gender Studies academic at Flinders University in Adelaide SA (Kaurna Yarta), and is author of the recently published book Abortion Care is Health Care, documenting the history of provision and access to abortion in Australia.
Renewal of membership (for those who have not yet renewed)
Please find enclosed/attached nomination and proxy voting forms that may be completed and returned by close of business Wednesday 22 November for:
- Nomination for election to the SHFPACT Council (current Association Members only)
- Proxy nomination form for (members unable to attend who wish to appoint a proxy to exercise their vote on their behalf)
The Council invites Friends of SHFPACT to consider renewing or upgrading their membership to primary members of the Association with full voting rights.